Higley Flow State Park
School Group Ski Trips
Miles of groomed cross-country ski and snowshoe trails free of charge during winter months!
- Free use of all equipment for school groups. 25 sets of snowshoes and various sizes of skis/boots/poles to accommodate a group of 25-30.
- Groups of 30-40 may want to split between the ski and snowshoe equipment and switch mid-excursion
- Higley Friends Lodge, a great space for having lunch/ bathrooms/ warming / relaxing
- Great for school clubs/ groups/ rewards.
- Friends of HFSP may be able to provide skilled volunteer instructors to augment your school chaperones.
- Call the Park at (315) 262-2880 for more details and information about booking a trip for your school group
- Grants available for transportation